Process Safety Compliance Audit
The purpose of a compliance audit is to verify that the procedures, policies, and practices developed for regulatory compliance are followed as planned. We provide program audit services for all safety related regulations – specifically:
- Process Safety Management (PSM)
- Risk Management Plan (RMP)
- California Accidental Release Prevention (CalARP)
- OSHA Compliance
The audit process includes a review of compliance documents, interviews with facility management and key personnel, and observation of facility conditions.
- Assisted the corporate team of a major oil refinery in Southern California in conducting an internal PSM/RMP audit.
- Baseline safety audit of an explosives processing and manufacturing facility.
- Triennial compliance audits of potable water facilities, wastewater treatment plants, food processing plants, petroleum refineries and chemical manufacturing plants.
- Audit of all sites of a chemical manufacturing and distribution company for compliance with PSM and RMP regulations. Recommended changes were tailored to match specific conditions of each facility.